Answered By: Lisa Davis Last Updated: Jun 03, 2015 Views: 441
To search all of FIU’s online resources, follow these steps:
- Go to the Law Library’s website: https://law.fiu.edu/library/
- Click on “Research” in the menu on the left.
- Click on “Find It @ FIU” in the resulting open menu. OR,
- Click on “eJournals Portal” in the resulting open menu. OR,
- From the Law Library’s website, click on the button for “FIU Libraries”
You are absolutely correct, FIU Libraries have a vast collection of electronic resources available. The Law Library limits our list to “law-only” databases, as our content is not accessible campus-wide in all cases. For everything else, the portal is FIU Libraries.
The best way to search for individual articles is through the “Find It @ FIU” portal, if you know search terms.
Thank you for contacting FIU Law Library.