Answered By: Lisa Davis Last Updated: Apr 17, 2019 Views: 315
I received a request for access to Bloomberg BNA Criminal Law Reporter. Please note that all BNA content has migrated to Bloomberg Law.
To access Bloomberg BNA Criminal Law Reporter, follow these steps:
- Go to the FIU Law Library's website.
- Navigate to "Popular Services."
- Click on "Bloomberg Law"
- Login with your personal credentials; if you do not have Bloomerg Law access, Ask a Law Librarian via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Search Box, type "Criminal Law Reporter;" Bloomberg Law will automatically suggest sources for you to "Go to" "Bloomberg BNA - Criminal Law Reporter" or "Articles."
- Navigate to the Reporter by choosing either source.
If you are on campus, the Criminal Law Reporter will load automatically. If you are off-campus, you will be prompted to login with your FIU credentials - as if you were logging in to your work computer - to utilize our proxy server.
Once you are in the BNA Criminal Law Reporter, you may create your own account using the "Create Account Profile" at the top left below the Bloomberg BNA logo. Creating your own profile in BNA will allow you to save searches and receive updates of the reporter and all other BNA content. Your profile is customizable to your research needs.
Note: if you are doing research off campus, it is good practice to simply login to the proxy server from the beginning; that way all resources will automatically re-direct. You will have to use the same browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.). To do so:
- Go to the FIU Law Library website.
- Click on the Off-Campus Access button on the bottom left.
- Login with your FIU credentials.
Please let me know if you have any difficulty or if you require further assistance.
Thank you for contacting the FIU Law Library