Answered By: Lisa Davis Last Updated: Mar 23, 2020 Views: 36
Thank you for contacting FIU Law Library.
Visit FIU Coronavirus to stay informed on all COVID-19 updates, notices change rapidly. Regarding currently-borrowed library materials:
- Due dates will be extended to correspond to the period that the FIU Libraries remain closed.
- Students, faculty, and staff will NOT be charged overdue fines for the duration of the closure.
- Blocks in Student Financials due to past fines & fees will be temporarily removed to allow students to register for summer sessions.
- UBorrow loans have extended due dates; check your status by logging into your library account.
- UBorrow is currently disabled.
If you have received a system-generated notice, please Ask a Law Librarian for specific assistance.
FIU Law Library