Answered By: Lisa Davis Last Updated: Mar 18, 2020 Views: 45
1. Migrate to Canvas from TWEN, in keeping with FIU Academic Continuity Course Conversion preference. There are no file size limits in Canvas. See https://canvas.fiu.edu/coronavirus/ and https://canvas.fiu.edu/support/ to access FIU instructional design support.
2. Save the PowerPoint slideshow as a video file, see https://support.office.com/en-us/article/turn-your-presentation-into-a-video-c140551f-cb37-4818-b5d4-3e30815c3e83 and then upload to your FIU MediaWeb video cloud and share the resulting link in TWEN; there is no file size limit for linked files. Here is an article on how to upload videos to MediaWeb: https://fiu.service-now.com/sp?id=kb_article&sys_id=d266e38ddbdb2200ff70785e0f961942
- Canvas: http://canvas.fiu.edu/coronavirus/
- FIU IT: http://go.fiu.edu/remote
- TWEN: Call 1-800-850-9378 or visit "Contact Us," https://lawschool.thomsonreuters.com/contact-us/