Good Afternoon FIU Law Students,
Laptops are currently not circulating.
West Academic Assessments
In addition to the ability to obtain ebooks from West Academic, you now have access to West Academic Assessments through the end of May. West Academic is offering – at no charge – this resource to currently online-only U.S. Law Schools.
Your professors may assign quizzes in this portal; they may not. As always, follow your professor’s instructions and guidance in the utilization of any study aid or assessment material not specifically assigned.
1. Go to eproducts.westacademic.com and Create an Account or Sign In if you've already created an account with West Academic as a West Academic adopting faculty or through our West Academic Study Aids. If creating a new account, be sure to use your law school email address when creating an account. You will receive a verification link in the inbox of the email address you used to sign up. Before you get started, you’ll need to verify your account by clicking the link in the email you received.
2. Once you are logged in, look for the "Q" quiz icon located below “Materials Provided by My School” and click on “Add a Quiz”.
3. Here you will find the subjects for which there are available quizzes. Select the subject of the quiz you would like to add to your bookshelf and click “next”.
4. Some quizzes are keyed to a specific casebook. If your casebook is not listed, select the first entry in the list “Do not key to a specific casebook” and click “Add Quizzes to Bookshelf”. You may add multiple quizzes to your bookshelf.
5. If you need help, contact 877-888-1330.
Virtual Tour:Part 1: Access and Student Resources - https://www.dropbox.com/l/scl/AACxJmOiG9s4_kYAFPLGhnZ5DuGJmD4aqSo
FIU Law Library