Answered By: Lisa Davis Last Updated: Jan 20, 2016 Views: 39
Dear FIU Law Patron:
I received your request for instruction on how to access the title Evaluating Transitional Justice; please review the explanation below regarding your request.
To access Evaluating Transitional Justice to access it anywhere on any electronic device:
- Click on the "FIU Users: view content here" under Links in the catalog record:
- If off-campus, you will be prompted to enter your FIU credentials.
- You are now viewing the EBSCO database record for Evaluating Transitional Justice.
- Click on the "PDF Full Text" icon on the left-side menu:
- Read the book in your browser, using the tools to navigate the Table of Contents.
Alternatively, you can choose to download the book to have it available offline. To download the book, you will have to create an individual account in EBSCO.
To Download This eBook:
- Follow Steps 1-3 above.
- Click on the "Download This eBook (Offline) icon on the left-side of the page:
- EBSCO will prompt you to login or create a new account. Assuming you need to create a new account, click through and follow the steps to create a unique username and password using your @fiu.edu email address:
- Once successfully logged in, you will see the same PDF book as in the prior instructions; however, in the top right corner of the screen will be a "Download" icon:
- Click the icon and follow the prompts to download the book to your computer.
- You will need Adobe Digital Editions 1.7.1 or higher to view the book while offline.
- You can also read the book in a tablet or PC using the Kindle application.
- For Apple and Android devices Bluefire Reader is recommended.
- Choose the file type for download based on your personal reading preference.
- You can now read and use the book any time from your selected viewing method.
If you have trouble accessing this ebook, please let us know.
Thank you for using FIU Law Library.