Answered By: Lisa Davis Last Updated: Aug 14, 2017 Views: 34
To access New York Times you must first register while on campus at FIU Law.
Once you have registered, you can access the Times online worldwide using the “Login” link on the top right:
Here are the steps to register when on campus at FIU Law:
- Go to the FIU Law Library website.
- Click “eResources” under the “Quick Links” menu.
- Select “N” for “New York Times” in the tabs.
- Select “New York Times” hyperlink.
- Click “Create an Account”:
- Follow the prompts to enter your information, including your @fiu.edu email address and a password of your choosing.
- Use this login information in the future to access the New York Times online anywhere worldwide.
You can also use this login to setup the New York Times app for iPhone or Android.
If you have any difficulty accessing or signing up for New York Times, please let us know. The system will prompt you with an error message if your email is already registered; if this happens, please let us know.
Thank you for contacting the FIU Law Library.